Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment for Adults Homer, Alaska
It is the goal of our agency to provide excellent individualized services to our clients. Our programs are designed to assist people in gaining freedom from the bondage of addiction and destructive behaviors.
At Set Free Alaska you can expect to be valued and receive individualized care. Set Free Alaska uses a highly innovative “mind-body-spirit” approach to recovery. This unique approach fuses healthy spiritual principles with proven clinical and therapeutic techniques. Set Free Alaska operates a client-centered model and uses multiple forms of treatment service delivery. We offer the following programs and services to both adults and teens.
We offer the following programs and services to both adults and teens.
- Outpatient Services
- Outpatient ASAM 1.0
- Intensive Outpatient 2.1
- Services Available for Adults and Teens (Ages 14-17)
- Treatment of Co-Occurring Disorders
- Trauma Informed Treatment
- Continuing Care
- Flexible schedules to accommodate work and school for men, women and teens
Costs For Outpatient Treatment Services
- Commercial Insurance / Medicaid / Sliding Scale Fee Available
- Based On Annual Household Income
- Must Provide Proof of Income
- Must Have Completed an Assessment
- Costs vary based on frequency and duration of treatment