Valley Oaks Residential Treatment for Women
At Set Free Alaska’s Valley Oaks, you can expect to be valued and receive individualized care. You will be introduced to a personal program with group and individual counseling. Women will receive individualized care with many opportunities for learning successful living techniques.
Women have the opportunity to bring their children under the age of ten as part of our program. There is limited availability for children; however, we partner with other community agencies to maintain the best possible healthy family relationships throughout the healing process. We also offer mental/behavioral health counseling to the children whose mother is in treatment. The inpatient duration of residents is five to eight months, depending upon the motivation and success of each individual. The facility has a 16-person capacity promoting a healthy, intimate, and home living environment.
Set Free Alaska uses a highly innovative “mind-body-spirit” approach to recovery. This unique approach fuses healthy spiritual principles with proven clinical and therapeutic techniques. Set Free Alaska operates a client-centered model and empowers each woman to direct the course of her treatment.
We offer the following as part of our residential program:
- Inpatient Treatment (Level 3.5)
- Adult Women, Pregnant Women, and Women with Children
- Adult Women 18 and Older
- Children under the age of 10 who are in the custody of the parent
- Individual and Group Counseling in a Personal Setting
- Treatment of Co-Occurring Disorders
- Trauma Informed Treatment
- Case Management Services
- Continuing Care
- Structured Activities
- Non-Smoking Facility
Costs For Residential Treatment Services
- Commercial Insurance / Medicaid / Sliding Scale Fee Available
- Based On Annual Household Income
- Must Provide Proof of Income
- Must Have Completed an Assessment
- Costs vary based on frequency and duration of treatment