Residential Treatment for Men
Our Men’s Residential Treatment Facility is located in the Kachemak Bay area just outside of Homer, AK. Our facility overlooks the beautiful Kachemak Bay area and is located in a private home setting, where you can expect to be valued and receive individualized care. You will be introduced to a personal program with group and individual counseling. Men will receive individualized care with many opportunities for learning successful living techniques.
Men will have the opportunity to bring their children under the age of ten as part of our program. There is limited availability for children; however, we partner with other community agencies to maintain the best possible healthy family relationships throughout the healing process. Because our program is individualized for each of our residents the duration is anywhere from five to eight months. The facility has a 16-person capacity promoting a healthy, intimate, with a home living environment.
Set Free Alaska uses a highly innovative “mind-body-spirit” approach to recovery. This unique approach fuses healthy spiritual principles with proven clinical and therapeutic techniques.
We offer the following as part of our residential program:
- Inpatient Treatment (Level 3.5)
- Adult Men and Men with Children
- Adult Men 18 and Older
- Children under the age of 10 who are in the custody of the parent (Based on bed availability)
- Individual and Group Counseling in a Personal Setting
- Treatment of Co-Occurring Disorders
- Trauma Informed Treatment
- Case Management Services
- Continuing Care
- Structured Activities
- Non-Smoking Facility
Costs For Residential Treatment Services
• Commercial Insurance / Medicaid / Sliding Scale Fee Available
• Based On Annual Household Income
• Must Provide Proof of Income
• Must Have Completed an Assessment
• Costs vary based on frequency and duration of treatment