Set Free Alaska Children / Adolescence Services
Restoring Hope and Empowering Resilience in Families
It is our mission to provide an early intervention program that addresses the behavioral health needs of children and adolescents by treating trauma, developing healthy coping skills, and building foundations for success.
At Set Free Alaska children can expect to be valued and receive individualized care by combining clinical therapeutic techniques with a “mind-body-spirit” approach.
• Services are Available to Children/Adolescent (Ages 5-17)
• Behavioral Health Assessments and Diagnosis
• Trauma Informed Treatment
• Individual and Family Therapy
Costs for Outpatient Treatment Services
• Commercial Insurance / Medicaid-Denali KidCare/ Sliding Scale Fee Available
• Based On Annual Household Income
• Must Provide Proof of Income
• Costs vary based on frequency and duration of treatment