Set Free Alaska is a non-profit treatment center whose goal is to facilitate freedom from the bondage of addiction. We realize that cost can be a huge deterrent to people seeking and receiving the help they need, so we try and help to make treatment affordable. We believe that there is a higher value placed on a service that costs the client something; therefore, our Assessments and Substance Abuse If you have questions regarding our cost structure please contact us at 907-373-4732.
Costs For Set Free Alaska Services
- Commercial Ins. / Medicaid / Sliding Scale Fee
- Fee Ranges from $80 – $550
- Sliding Scale Fee Available Based on Income
If you are interested in more information about an assessment, or treatment at Set Free Alaska please feel free to contact us at 907-373-4732
Outpatient / Residential Treatment
Commercial Ins. / Medicaid / Sliding Scale Fee
- Sliding Fee Available Based on Income
- Price Varies By Individualized Treatment Plans
- Costs vary based on frequency and duration of treatment
Forms and Applications
Click the button below to find a list of the online applications and forms available on our website.